Aging is something that affects almost every part of our body, including our eyes. That’s why it’s common to see a decline in our vision as we age. But it doesn’t necessarily indicate that our eyes have developed a disease.
When it comes to eye care, Century Medical Center offers its services. We make sure that you are taken care of immediately. Patient satisfaction is our most important goal. For this reason, we take great care of every detail and continuously train all our staff in order to provide you with the best-personalized attention you deserve.
Our doctors specialize in eye diseases and general vision care. We have the experience and technology to meet all your needs in one place.
At Century Medical Center, we offer a wide range of eye care to our patients, from routine eye exams to complex procedures. Our ophthalmologists have extensive experience in managing all eye problems, including
- Cataracts (clouding of the lens in the eyes)
- Glaucoma (high eye pressure)
- Macular degeneration (a condition that leads to vision loss)
- Visual problems
- Other eye diseases
If you experience any of the above conditions, we recommend an immediate evaluation or consultation with us. Call us to make an appointment if you have an eye emergency.
We want your experience when going to the eye doctor to be as comfortable and professional as possible, that’s why we have the best equipment in the industry to detect any eye problem:
● A retinal camera to take clear images of the retina so that we can detect glaucoma, diabetes, and other eye problems.
● A corneal topographer to monitor and evaluate changes in the cornea so we can detect problems earlier
● An optical coherence tomography (OCT) machine to detect problems in the retina, such as glaucoma and age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
● A phoropter to detect myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism, so that the right glasses or contact lenses can be prescribed
We are qualified to handle your vision problem properly. You can have your eye exam and choose your new glasses or contact lenses at the same place.
You can choose from a variety of the following:
- Reading glasses
- Designer frames
- Contact lenses
When you come for a routine eye exam, you can also have a diabetes screening with our retinal camera. It is an easy, fast, and accurate test. If you have signs of diabetes, you can start immediately with the appropriate treatment that Century Medical Center will provide.