Have you been experiencing any changes to your memory, thinking, movement, or in your balance?
You might think that it is normal or that things like are supposed to happen as you get older, but you would be surprised by the answer. At Century Medical Center, we want to hear all about those changes you have been experiencing. It can be hard to talk about, but there is always a medical condition at the root. And it might have nothing to do with your age.
We provide complete and modern care while remaining personal and compassionate. The highly-trained neurologist team is up to date with the latest medical information and treatments.
We treat a variety of brain disorders and nervous system conditions. The set of neurologists and specialists we have to understand the situation you’re in. Here you will be treated with the best of care and the most professional and experienced person at your total disposal.
Our neurologists and specialists are qualified to treat common and complex problems related to the brain and nervous system. These include:
- Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia
- Headache disorders (including migraine)
- Movement disorders (including Parkinson’s disease)
- Neuromuscular disorders
We also provide follow-up of cerebrovascular conditions (the brain and its blood vessels), as well as strokes.
Tests and Diagnostic are carried out by our most elite team of neurologists and contracted specialists.
Our diagnostic tests include the following:
● Angiographic studies. These tests allow us to see the blood vessels. They include computed tomography angiography (CTA) and magnetic resonance angiography (MRA).
● EEG (electroencephalogram). This test looks at the electrical activity in the brain. It helps diagnose epilepsy and other brain disorders.
● Video resonance imaging (VNG) This test helps us find the cause of dizziness or balance problems.
The team of neurologists and specialists coordinate work with other departments at our Medical center to offer you the most advanced treatments for neurologic conditions.
Available treatments include:
● Treatment with botulinum toxin. Treatment is provided for headache and movement disorders.
● Treatment with medications. Medication helps to treat some neurological conditions. Treatment is provided for Parkinson’s disease with different medications that are currently available.
● Physical therapy This includes vestibular therapy. Treatment is provided for movement disorders and neuromuscular disorders, rehabilitation after a stroke, and balance exercises.