Many people suffer from Digestive Diseases. These diseases can affect adults or children, and their consequences can be exhausting and, in some cases, fatal.
Patients with digestive problems often suffer from them for long periods of their lives and their most frequent symptoms include: Abdominal pain, heartburn, burning in the stomach, difficulty in swallowing, gastroesophageal reflux, nausea, vomiting, gas, acute diarrhea and chronic, constipation, rectal bleeding, weight loss, unexplained anemia, jaundice, etc.
At Century Medical Center, our Gastroenterology service has managed to gather a team of Gastroenterologists and Hepatologists, as well as highly qualified paramedical personnel who, together with the constant renewal of our equipment, guarantee optimal care for our patients.
• Gastroesophageal reflux
• Gastric ulcer
• Helicobacter pylori
• Chronic Constipation
• Chronic intestinal pseudo-obstruction
• Irritable colon
• Cancer of the digestive system
At Century Medical Center, we are able to offer a service at the level of the best institutions in the world, both in terms of diagnostic and therapeutic examinations.
We know that an accurate diagnosis is necessary in each case, to select the best treatment so that the patient experiences a full recovery. That is why we put at your disposal diagnostic equipment of the most advanced technology so that you feel safe and confident because you are in good hands.
Among the diagnostic teams we have are:
– Equipment for high-resolution endoscopies that allow the detection and study of millimeter lesions
– Videoenteroscope that allows access to the entire digestive system for the study and treatment of diseases
– Laboratory equipped with state-of-the-art appliances (manometer and high-resolution impedance meter) for the study of digestive motility.
– Argon Plasma Laser, intended for a significant number of complex resolution pathologies.
Effective treatment depends on the cause of gastric diseases. Various types of treatment may include the use of invasive and non-invasive techniques to provide the best existing treatment.
• Chromoendoscopy and Magnification
• Endoscopic Videocapsule
• Endoscopic Ultrasound
• Esophageal and/or Anorectal Manometry
• Biopsy taking
• Ligation of Esophageal Varices
• Research of Helicobacter Pylori
• Extraction of Gallstones
• Placement of Biliary and Enteral Prosthesis
• Percutaneous Liver Biopsy
It is necessary to consult a professional to determine the exact cause of the gastric to obtain the best treatment for each case and rule out any other related pathology. So if you are having gastric problems, we want to help you.
With our team of highly qualified doctors, our multidisciplinary approach, and the use of the latest technology equipment, we can provide you with an accurate diagnosis to implement the effective treatment for each pathology.