Dr. Yaolen Bolaños is a specialist in Internal Medicine, with more than 20 years of experience. She has also obtained experience in areas such as Immunology, Infectology, and Geriatrics. Today, Dr. Bolaños is a member of the physician team at Century Medical Center, specializing in the diagnosis, treatment, and care of adults who can suffer from a wide variety of diseases.
Her humane and sensitive approach to each case, which comes to her consultation, makes her one of the best doctors.
• Medical Sciences. Higher Institute of Medical Sciences of Santiago de Cuba (1994)
• Medical Degree. Autonomous University in San José, Costa Rica (1998)
• Clinical Immunologist- HIV Fellowship. University Of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital (2006-2010)
• Clerkship in Geriatrics (2006-2010)
Certifications and Licensure
• Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
• FL State Medical License (2009-2021)